On-line card payment
The virtual card acceptance service for the skiing.hu and k2-bike.hu webshop is provided by OTP Mobile LTD - Simple or OTP Bank Ltd. by using very secure, SSL technology.
In course of bankcard payment you are redirected to the bank’s payment site, and the payment transaction (card data input) is generated in the bank’s site, and not in the skiing.hu or k2-bike.hu webshop’s site.
The payment site is operated by OTP Mobile LTD - Simple or OTP Bank Ltd., according to the rules and regulations of the international card associations.
The web shop is not in the possesion and has no access at all to your card data (number, expiry date) and the bank account behind.
The following data is necessary to process a card payment transaction, please prepare your card:
- Card number: (the 13-19 digit embossed or indented number in the front side of your card)
- Expiry date: (the mm/yy format embossed or indented number in the front side of your card)
- Validation code: (the last three digits in the back side of your card in the signature panel, CVC/CVV code). If there is no such code in your card, please leave blank the relevant field in the payment site.
The following card types can be used for payment in our web shop:
- Visa: (embossed card)
- MasterCard: (embossed card)
- American Express: (embossed card)
- Electron (not embossed, indented card) It is depending on the issuer of your card, if it is allowed to use for internet payment. If your card is authorized to be used in virtual environment, you can certainly pay with your card in our web shop. In order to get exact information, please consult your issuer bank. OTP cards certainly can be accepted.
- Maestro: (not embossed, indented card) Only OTP issued cards, commencing with digits 675761 can be used. If the card number in the front side of your card consists of 10 digits only, please type 675761 first followed by the 10 digit number in your card.